Tuesday, July 12, 2011

NOTD: Preppy Plaid

This one starts with OPI Alpine Snow then, I cut scotch tape into strips of different thicknesses and stuck them on my nails horizontally with spaces in between. Then I painted over the tape strips with ULTA Blue Streak, and removed the tape carefully while the blue polish was still wet. After that dried, I did the same thing vertically, but this time, I painted over the tape with ULTA Limelight. :) enjoy!


Also, just as a side note, this is the first tape manicure that I have done that was even remotely successful, so yayy!!! haha And, another side note; I got glow in the dark polish at the county fair last week and I am actually wearing it in this picture on top of the blue and green stripes, but it is virtually clear so it is not visible unless you are in the dark :P
Anyway, that's all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment