Monday, December 5, 2011

NOTD: Sophisticated Snowflakes

Woohooo!! I am officially getting into the Christmas spirit right about now! Decorations are going up at my house and Winter Break is just a couple weeks away! :D So this manicure was inspired by the beginning of Winter, and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it! :) [This post is pretty picture heavy, so here we go.]





So I started with NOX Twilight Talon for the base color. Then I sponged on some OPI Swimsuit... Nailed It! and then applied some Sally Hansen Ice Queen on top of that. OPI Swimsuit... Nailed It! is one of my favorite blues of all time! I also love Sally Hansen Ice Queen! It has smaller flecks of silver glitter along with larger hexagonal silver and blue glitter pieces suspended in a clear base. <3 To finish up this mani, I sponged silver snowflakes from the BM14 stamping plate!

Here are the stars of this manicure; OPI Swimsuit... Nailed It! and Sally Hansen Ice Queen


And here are a couple close-ups:



Happy beginning of the Christmas season everyone!! Love you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment