Friday, September 21, 2012

NOTD: I Want Candy

Hello again everybody!!! I am so sorry I have been way too busy enjoying my first month here at Cal State Northridge to get a blog post up for you guys! But I have not forgotten about you, and I hope you haven't forgotten about me! Today's post is girly and fun and I hope you enjoy it :)


Ok, so this manicure started with OPI Alpine Snow! Then on my ring fingers and thumbs, I added a candy pattern with plate BM306 using Essie Watermelon (pink), China Glaze Urban Night (purple), and ULTA Blue Streak (blue). Then I added some China Glaze Fairy Dust to top it off! I also added pink, purple, and blue heart-shaped rhinestones on the rest of my nails to match the gradient of the stamp.



Let me know what you think!! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a fantastic day!! <3

2 comments: