Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NOTD: Nicki Minaj Nails

These are my sister's good friend, Hayley's, nails that I painted for her on Sunday night! :)
While she is holding an Essie bottle, that is just a prop. I started with China Glaze White on White, then sponged on OPI Show It & Glow It, and glued on some little black star shaped rhinestones for some extra flair. I was up really late doing this manicure for her, and I had school the next day, so I apologize I did not have time to clean up around the edges before snapping a quick pic! :)


I wish I had a picture of this manicure in the sun for you guys to see because the OPI Show It & Glow It (along with the other 5 colors of the OPI Burlesque Glitter collection) is indescribably sparkly in the sun!! So for those of you that are patient enough to work with glitter polishes, this collection is nothing short of fabulous and I highly recommend it! :)

1 comment: