Tuesday, February 14, 2012

NOTD: Happy Valentine's Day!

Well it's that time of year again! Happy Valentine's Day to all of my wonderful readers! <3
Today I did my first jelly sandwich manicure, which for those of you that are hearing about this for the first time, is where you pick a jelly-like polish that doesn't really become completely opaque no matter how many coats you use ( I used NOX Red Velvet). You put on a coat of that color, then a coat of the glitter of your choosing (I chose OPI Servin' Up Sparkle) and then apply another coat of your jelly color.. and tadahh!! jelly sandwich :) It subdues the glitter a little bit and adds a really interesting effect in my opinion.. let me know if you agree (or not) haha! I also added little hearts with OPI Alpine Snow for Valentine's Day. enjoy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment