Saturday, February 11, 2012

NOTD: Inspired by Wedding Petals

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since my last post, but that challenge wore me out! haha today's manicure was inspired by a picture that I saw on Pinterest, but it originally came from this website: http://scotthopkinsphotography.com/summer-and-bill-st-simons-wedding-photographer/.php 


Here's the inspiration photo:

I love love LOVE these flower petals down the aisle!! So I recreated this design with a bit of a twist. I thought that the colors of these petals would look awesome on top of a plum color, so that's what I did! Take a look and enjoy :) 
I apologize, I have not gotten my new camera yet, so just try to hang in there through the grainy/blurriness :/




Here are the colors I used left to right:
China Glaze Urban-Night, OPI Alpine Snow, Essie Watermelon, Essie Braziliant

And here are some more photos :)




No comments:

Post a Comment