Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 31 (Re-Create Your Favorite Challenge)

Hello lovlies! I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed that I used an extra day to complete this challenge, but I am also pretty proud of the fact that I completed the challenge at all!! It seemed like such a huge feat at the beginning, but I actually had a lot of fun :) And I really want to thank everyone who's been reading my post, or liking my Facebook page, you guys are so great, and some of you have left me some wonderful feedback which makes me want to keep creating new manicures for you guys to check out! Anyway, let's move on to this last day of the challenge.


I was really stumped with this one... "Re-Create Your Favorite Challenge" so I took that to mean "take one of the previous days of the challenge and do it again, except different" :P So I was going to attempt another water marbled manicure for you (because that's my favorite kind of manicure) but I just really didn't have the time.. So, instead I chose to re-create Day 5 (Blue Nails). Granted, that day was not really my favorite, but I needed something quick and simple, and I've really been wanting to try out the ombre manicure, so without further ado, here it is; Day 31!! enjoy :)


Oh! PS: I apologize for the grainy pictures, unfortunately I had to go back to using my old camera, but I am hoping to get a better one again in the very near future (like after I get my next paycheck lol) Okay.. NOW enjoy :)


Colors from left to right: NOX Talon, Essie Mesmerized, ULTA Blue Streak, Zoya Yummy, and Essie Sweet Talker.





No comments:

Post a Comment