Tuesday, January 10, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 10 (Gradient Nails)

So I am already a third of the way through this 31 Day Nail Challenge. I can't believe it!! I had a lot of fun with this one :) Here are the colors I used:


From left to right: Zoya Trixie, Essie Watermelon, ULTA Celebutant and ULTA Blue Streak 

So for my pointer finger, middle finger, and pinkie I started with Essie Watermelon. Then I sponged ULTA Celebutant and then ULTA Blue Streak. Then I stamped some tiger print from stamping plate BM16 with Zoya Trixie.


I reversed this technique on my thumb and ring finger by starting with Zoya Trixie for the base, and using all three of the other colors on the stamping plate so that this time the stamp was a gradient instead of a solid stamp on top of a gradient nail. It's kind of hard to tell the difference, except for the fact that the blue looks lighter when it's stamped over the silver than when it's sponged over the purple. Here are some more pictures! enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment