Friday, January 6, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 6 (Violet Nails)

This day of the challenge was probably my favorite thus far. I have two gorgeous purples to show you guys; A-England Avalon and OPI DS Temptation!! Avalon is a beautifully deep royal purple with a pink-leaning shimmer, and Temptation is a crazy concoction of glitter that creates a very similar royal purple color. There are also pieces of pink/magenta glitter in there that match the shimmer in Avalon,with bits of blue, silver, green and yellow thrown in for that extra blingy sparkle! :) I wasn't able to capture all of the glittery goodness as it appears to the naked eye, so just trust me, it is one of the sparkliest polishes I have ever seen!!!! Both of these colors are MUST HAVES in my opinion, but don't just take my word for it, take a look at these pictures! enjoy :)


These first three are in a light that brings out the blue tint to these royal purples




The next two are in a yellow light to try to bring out the magenta shimmer and some of the other colors of glitter



This last picture that I have for you guys combines both of the light sources to attempt at giving you the full effect, but sadly it is still better in person :P


THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG ON THIS JOURNEY WITH ME THUS FAR!! I HOPE YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, AS THERE IS MUCH MUCH MORE ON THE WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment