Thursday, January 12, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 12 (Stripes)

Hello again :) I am having so much fun with this whole daily challenge thing! I thought it would be a lot more exhausting and irritating redoing my nails every day, but it is forcing me to be more creative and do something different on a more frequent basis. Anyway, today 's challenge was Stripes! I was stumped on this one and it took my quite a while to decide what I wanted to do, so I hope you guys like what I've come up with! My freehand painting abilities are slightly less than desirable which is apparent in the close-up photos, but from further away I think I've created a pretty cool mani. enjoy :)


First of all, these are the colors I used (from left to right):
OPI Planks A Lot, OPI Alpine Snow, China Glaze Urban-Night, A-England Elaine and A-England Merlin :)

So I started with a base of two coats of OPI Planks A Lot, then added the lines with all of the other colors.



Here are a couple more pictures, the colors aren't as accurate as in the two pictures above, but they are a little bit closer up.



Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment