Friday, January 27, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 27 (Inspired by Artwork)

Well readers, unfortunately as I was leaving my babysitting job, I tripped off of the front steps and rolled/sprained my ankle... the silver lining here is that I have done this several times before as grace is not a quality that runs in my family and therefore have plenty of crutches, ankle braces, and ice packs, along with pretty good knowledge of how to deal with this situation haha! I will still be working on Day 27's challenge, though I know that by the time you see pictures it will in fact be the 28th, but that's ok. The challenge must go on! Thanks for your patience and I hope you'll enjoy this manicure when you finally get to see it :)


Here is my inspiration: "Composition II" by Piet Mondrian.



Ok, the pictures are here!! :D I used OPI Alpine Snow for the base, then used ULTA Red Carpet Red, ULTA Blue Streak, and ULTA Sun-Sational for the color blocks and a black nail art pen for the lines. Hope you like them :) Sorry the first picture is a tad blurry :/






No comments:

Post a Comment