Monday, January 23, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 23 (Inspired by a Movie)

Hello lovely readers! Today's challenge was "Inspired by a Movie" and with the help of my little sister, I decided to use "Easy A" as my inspiration :) More specifically I based my design off of the black and pink corset Emma Stone's character, Olive Penderghast, wears in the movie. If you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend it!! enjoy :)






Today I started with Revlon Black Satin, then layered on Essie A Cut Above to represent the pink accents on the corset. Then I freehand painted "A"s on all of my nails with white acrylic paint and then with ULTA Red Carpet Red. I also added little pink bows on my ring finger and thumb to represent the bows on the corset, and to make them look a little more girly and a little less like they were inspired by a horror movie :P. Here are the pictures :)







 And this is my sweet little kitten Sammy holding ULTA Red Carpet Red: <3 
I don't know why this picture didn't stay in the center when I posted it, but he's still cute ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment