Tuesday, January 24, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 24 (Inspired by a Book)

Hello again :) today's challenge was inspired by a book, and I took one of my favorite books and was inspired by the cover artwork, so my manicure is based off of that. The book is "A Million Little Pieces by James Frey, and I will post the cover art below because I own a copy on my kindle, but the picture is in black and white so unfortunately I could not hold the book in my hand for pictures :/ oh well.. enjoy :)


For this manicure, I started with A-England Galahad because it is a beautiful creme teal that is very close to the color of the background on the book's cover. Then I added assorted colored dots on the tips of my nails to represent the many tiny colored sprinkles on the book's cover. Here is a list of the colors I used for the dots: OPI Alpine Snow, ULTA Red Carpet Red, Essie Braziliant, ULTA Sun-Sational, ULTA Limelight, and ULTA Blue Streak.



No comments:

Post a Comment