Sunday, February 19, 2012

Swatches: nails, inc. Houses of Parliament Magnetic Polish

Hello everyone! Today I finally tried out the nails, inc. Houses of Parliament Magnetic Polish that I got for Christmas! It was so quick and easy, and I really like how it turned out! I think it looks really sassy and sexy, and still really classy and elegant. Totally wearable for those of you who want something a little different on your nails without going crazy and water marbling or painting yellow submarines on your nails ;) The formula is great and so easy to apply, and the magnet works in a matter of seconds so you don't have to worry about holding it over your nail for an extended period of time and running the risk of touching the magnet to your wet polish and getting frustrated :) I highly recommend this polish! enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment