Tuesday, July 10, 2012

NOTD: Basket Case Nails

Ok, so I tried out a new nail art trend that's been going around, and last I saw, it was called "basket case nail art". So it didn't turn out exactly as I wanted it to... I need to practice making straight lines with my nail art brushes. But here it is for those of you that want to check it out. enjoy :)




I started off with two coats of my favorite (and probably overused) white polish OPI Alpine Snow. Then I added the purple lines and the colors are (from the center to the outside) A-England Elaine, ULTA Celebutant, and OPI Planks A Lot. I tried to do an ombre type thing within the original basket case design. Let me know what you think in the reaction boxes or comment section below! Thanks for stopping by! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment