Monday, July 30, 2012

NOTD: A Day at the Zoo

Hello everybody! I know it's been a while since my last manicure, but I am happy to tell you that I am back with a fun manicure that was inspired by my trip to the San Francisco Zoo with my mom, sister, grandma, aunt, and cousins this past Saturday. We had an awesome time, and I decided to use some of my stamping plates to make an animal print manicure! Today's post will feature this mani, but I have also included some pictures from our day at the zoo. enjoy :)


This is me and my sister riding a lion haha :)

Anyway, down to my nails!! The giraffe print nails started with a color that I mixed together. I mixed A-England Holy Grail and Essie Action. Then I used Sally Hansen Forbidden Fudge to stamp on the prints from BM313. The Cheetah print nail started with A-England Holy Grail as a base, and I used Revlon Black Satin with stamping plate m57.


I started the tiger nail with Essie Brazilliant, and used Revlon Black Satin on plate BM16. And last, but not least, the Zebra nail started with OPI Alpine Snow, and I used Revlon Black Satin on plate m57 for the print.



I hope you guys enjoyed this manicure and let me know what you think in the reactions boxes below!! Here are some of my favorite pictures from our zoo adventure.








No comments:

Post a Comment