Tuesday, July 3, 2012

NOTD: A Day for Daisies

Hello everyone! I am sorry for the long break, but I went to Disneyland last week which was AWESOME! :) And recently we've been watching a lot of old home movies from when my sister and I were just babies, and today we were at the county fair! I hope all of you are immensely enjoying your summers as well! Today I have a fun, girly manicure for you. enjoy :)


So I started with a base coat of OPI Pink Friday (which you can't really see anymore because the other two colors sort of sponged right over it on my short nails). Then I spoged with ULTA Flamingo and ULTA Coral Chic. Then I stamped on this cute daisy pattern from plate BM16 using Sally Hansen Celeb City. I hope you all have a marvelous evening, and I will be back tomorrow with a Fourth of July post for you to check out! Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check the box for your reaction to this manicure at the bottom of this post, or even leave me a comment (questions are good too)! I really appreciate all of my readers, any and all of your feedback! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment