Wednesday, July 4, 2012

NOTD: Fourth of July 2012

Happy 4th of July everybody!! I hope you are all having a marvelous day. Even if you do not have big plans to celebrate today, I think it's important that we all at least take a moment to remember the brave people that made our freedom possible so many years ago, and the men and women in the armed forces who continue to protect that freedom to this day, and thank them for their selfless service. Now I know that this manicure is nothing compared to the crazy Fourth of July skittle manicure I did last year... but I have some fun Jamberry nail shields that I thought were perfect for Independence Day :) They are black with little red, white, and blue (teal) fireworks. Check 'em out and enjoy :)






Thanks for stopping by, and have a safe and happy 4th of July!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment