Saturday, April 16, 2011

NOTD: Prom Nails! :)

So tonight is Junior Prom night for my sister's high school, so I did her and two of her friends' nails for prom. I did her friend Olivia first. I started with your traditional white tip manicure, then painted the corners with Sephora Perfectly Plum to match the color of her dress. Then I did a silver line with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Celeb City. To finish it up, I added ULTA Glacier for a sheer shimmer finish! (it's hard to see in this picture, but it's there haha) :) 


For my sister's i used NOX Twilight Citrus then stamped the lace from Konad plate m57 in white, and added little rhinestones in the middle! :) So the base color matches exactly with her dress and the dress is  also decked out in jewels so the rhinestones fit perfectly!


And last but not least, my sister's friend Hayley! So for miss Hayley's nails, I started with Zoya Freja to match her dress. Then sponged from middle to tip with OPI Sparkle-icious, and at the very tip with OPI Bring on the Bling. :)

Have fun at prom tonight you guys!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment